How simple is this!! 3 ingredients, melt, mix, pour and use!!
Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil, your favourite fragrance and Syndopour 200-MB. Cleanse, massage and sooth the scalp whilst gently and effectively cleaning the hair.
1. Remove 500g of Syndopour 200-MB Melt & Pour base from the tray, and use a knife to ease the edges for easy handling.
2. Cut the base into approximately 1-inch cubes and place them in a heat-resistant jug or container. Add approximately 10g (2 heaped tablespoons) of Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
3. Melt the base in short bursts of around 30 seconds in the microwave or using a double boiler. Stir the base in between each heating cycle to ensure even melting.
4. Once the base is completely melted, add a few drops of coconut fragrance or essential oil for a delightful fragrance. If you desire a coloured shampoo bar, mix in the soap-safe colourant at this stage, stirring thoroughly to achieve an even distribution.
5. Carefully pour the mixture into the massage-shaped moulds, filling them to the top. At this stage, you can lightly spray rubbing alcohol on the surface to remove any air bubbles.
6. Allow the shampoo bars to set and harden completely. Depending on the mould size and room temperature, this process may take a few hours or more.
7. Once fully hardened, gently remove the shampoo bars from the moulds. Take extra care when handling the massage points to avoid breakage.
8. Package the nourishing coconut massage shampoo bars in airtight containers or ecofriendly wrapping
9. ENJOY!! Use yourself or gift to family and friends.