Bath Bombs RecipeTo enjoy a cozy relaxing bath, you just need to follow few really easy steps - bath bombs. To make it even more fun, instead of just making round bombs, use soft silicone moulds in lots of different shapes for example stars, Christmas trees, faces, bugs or even cubes. Even if the bomb is not a sphere, when the fizzing starts, the bombs will still spin round in the bath. Ingredients
- 120g or 1 cup Baking Soda aka Sodium Bicarbonate
- 60g or ½ cup Citric Acid
- 5g or 1 tablespoon or 10-15 drops of Essential oils of your choice
- 20 g or 1 tablespoon Cocoa Butter
- 5g Vegetable Glycerine
- Few drops of Food Colors
- 60g or 1 cup Epsom salts or corn flour
- Bath Bomb Moulds
- Mix 1 cup Baking soda, ½ cup citric acid and 1 cup Epsom salts/corn flour powder thoroughly. To remove any clumps you can also pass the mixture through a sieve.
- Mix few drops of essential oils (as per your choice of fragrance and strength of fragrance) and 1 cup melted cocoa butter with the mixture of powder. The texture of the mixture should be like wet sand – if the mixture is too dry it will not stick together, and it will be hard to remove the bath bombs from the mould. Add Vegetable Glycerine if the mixture is too dry.
- Fill this mixture in moulds and pack them tightly with it. Wipe any excess from the side of the mould. Remove from mould after an hour.
- Gently tap the moulds to release the bath bomb.
- Keep these bath bombs dry and away from moisture. You can wrap them in tissue and allow them to dry for 24 hours before storing.